giovedì 29 agosto 2019

Broodlord

I'm back!

Six and a half years have passed since my last Warhammer 40k game, a few weeks ago, due to a real life friend, I decided to start over with the "new" seventh edition.

Problem: tyranids gameplay, now, is completely different, some miniatures have changed, others are no longer played. (RIP: Doom of Malan'tai)

One of the most interesting new miniatures that needs to be replaced is the Broodlord.

I need two of them: € 33 each.

GW site, all in the cart and ... and ... and if I regret it later?

At this point, since I have both the software and the hardware but above all... the skill, why not open ZBrush and play with it for about ten hours?

"Gentlemen, we can reconstruct it, we have adequate technological knowledge, there is currently the possibility ..." [Cit.]

The starter:






And the main dish:







Please forgive the slightly disgusting photos, I'm a bit rusty.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento